Saturday, October 1, 2011

Bacon and Bananas

I recently went to Parker and Otis in Durham.  It's delicious and charming, obvi. If you're from the triangle think of a hipper more tasty Fosters.  The food is awesome and it has a store (yes, like cracker barrel but way cuter).  

Anywho, I had the side plate with chicken curry salad, roasted vegetable tortallini salad, and pesto pasta.  Oh and a cheddar biscuit, duh. (the best part).
Megan already knew what she was ordering before she got there: their monthly sandwich, wheat bread, bacon, bananas, honey, and peanut butter.  I stole a bite and it was heaven in the mouth.  So when I got home I clearly needed to make this.
What you need: wheat bread, banana, bacon, peanut butter, and honey.
 
Unfortunately I was low on bread and had to use a wheat hamburger bun (it worked fine).  Load up each side with some PB and Honey and top it with bacon and bananas, delicious, I promise. 
A bit too much bread (dare I say it) with the bun but still friggin yummy in my tummy. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment