Friday, October 14, 2011

Rant/Rave: Fall

Fall is finally here. Yup. It's time to pack away those bathing suits, summer cocktails, and sun hats and trade them in for boots, scarves, and warm apple cider.

Now, I had a pretty nice summer.  And I'm partial to the sun, as is any good California girl.  And though I always appreciate and enjoy the fall season, I was a little extra sad to see summer retire this year. I'm not sure if it's because fall means winter is close behind, or if I wanted to wear that new bathing suit I just got at the jcrew warehouse sale for $5 (yes people now that I've gone you are free to dig through boxes and find your own steals, here is a guide to prepare yourself) but no matter the reason I was not eager to switch out my summer scarves for the warmer variety.

Until... I saw the essie fall 2011 line.Then everything changed and the thoughts of dark nail polish, sweaters, and crisp air danced in my head.

I stopped by target as I'm known to do and picked up power clutch, a slightly greenish dark grey.  Needless to say I'm in love.  Sorry bordeaux, you'll have to take a backseat to power clutch this year.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment