Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pizza Rolls

So I've been seeing this everywhere.  And by everywhere I mean Pinterest, duh.
So what are we talking about exactly? Easy deliciousness. Check. Let's go.

Start with a half batch of pizza dough.  No you can't have mine, that's classified, maybe if you buy me a drink or two I'll spill the beans.  TJ's dough works fine for this in the meantime. Split it up into about 8 balls and roll them out into mini pizzas! (you know how I love minis, and yes this is basically like a mini calzone).
Next up fill your mini pizza piece with desired filling.  The first time I made these was for Ashley ( a veggie) so I did sun-dried tomatoes and mozz. and yes I used bocconcini bc they are mini too.  I also made this just for me and added some pepperoni.  Anything will do but you have to have the mozz.
Next up, wrap this pup up like a little package, grab opposite ends and pinch.  Then twist into a little circle and begin to place in a greased shallow baking dish. 
Once they are all in, top with Parmesan and some chopped parsley.  Pop into a 400 degree oven and let those babies bake for 20 mins.  You will be rewarded for your patience, I promise.
See, I told you, delicious.
 Easy-peasy.  
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment