Saturday, July 2, 2011

Things I like about Chapel Hill


So I’ve been meaning to do this for a while.  Graduate school has provided a bit more time for my cooking and crafting habits. I hope you enjoy the products of my free time.

Chapel Hill and I have had some tense moments so I can’t say I love it.  But it has some redeeming qualities, especially in the edible category.   
Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen is, get ready for it, a drive thru biscuit kitchen. OMG! Their biscuits are huge, rich and buttery, yet fluffy; yeah I’m pretty sure there is a crap ton of lard in them, and I like it.   

The best part of these biscuits is that they are actually sandwiches.  Yup, this is a biscuit sandwich team.  I like mine with either Bacon, Egg & Cheese, or Country Ham, Egg & Cheese, but if its close to lunch, I’ll go all the way with the fried chicken biscuit.  Ridiculous and totally worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment