Sunday, December 16, 2012

and my birthday

The day after thanksgiving was my birthday. I love being a thanksgiving baby, it feeds my pumpkin persona. 

This year was a big one too, 25. Well, bigish, it is my quarter-century mark.

Since Ashley was going to be in Texas, she made me a pre-birthday brunch before she left. Of course it was awesome in every way.

Knowing that it would be such, I did a fancy braid: one over the top and the rest pulled to the side and braided down.


Chloe was excited to be a part of this ladies brunch, can't you tell?


Ashley made pumpkin cinnamon rolls!!! I mean really people. 


On my actual birthday Jonathan and I spent a lovely day relaxing.  We took Chloe for a long walk, played ticket to ride (a birthday addition), and ate at poole's diner, which was delicious.  The drinks were fancy, the food was tasty, and the dessert was flipping amazing. 


Also, the boy got me a lovely california apron, absolutely perfect.


It was a lovely ringing-in to my next year.

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment