Tuesday, January 17, 2012

some food for thought in la

There was lots of good food at home, no surprise there.

Mom and I had brunch at the Dish, one of the best places to have breakfast in LA.
I had the banana pancakes, with banana cream.

The ladies and I enjoyed some mimosas while watching the Rose Parade. Always a winner in pasadena

Nelson and I had lunch at Carmines, amazing italian. 
Nothing like fried mozzarella and a meatball sub to get you through an 80 degree day in december... 
oh sorry.
 

Oh yeah and then he took me to the fair oaks pharmacy and soda fountain for some to die for ice cream. Absolutely amazing. The brownie sundae with strawberry ice cream:


Oh and the last time I was in town, over Thanksgiving, Nelson and I went to Il Fornaio and had the dessert plate. Also spectacular.

I sure do love food.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment