Sunday, January 15, 2012

heaven in a bite

I had a craving for some caprese salad. So on my last grocery store run I picked up the needed supplies and got to work.  

I started with some olive oil and balsamic on the bottom

Layered on some good mozzarella cheese and basil

and then tomatoes, pepper, and salt


But then I was thinking, this isn't going to keep me full, so I thought I'd fry up a couple of eggs to go along with it, over medium of course.



And then I thought, why not just put those puppies on top of my caprese salad? A fried egg makes everything better, so Ashbash says at least. 


And it was absolutely amazing

Every bite was so good; the yoke wiggled with the olive oil and balsamic to make a delicious dressing and warmed up the cheese. 


I could seriously eat this every day.
Obsessed. 

xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment