Friday, September 30, 2011

Rant/Rave: Lunch Bags

I recently went to target, because, well, I always go to target, duh.  Anywho, my timing was excellent as they had just put their back-to-school items on clearance, holla! 
There really wasn't anything too exciting, I got a couple of folders for fifty cents which was nice, because I love a good folder, but overall, nothing spectacular...at least that's what I thought until I saw this:

A hello kitty lunch bag! What's that you ask? How much for such an amazing vessel of food? Oh yes, $2.74! Whoa! Less than three dollars for anything hello kitty is a solid investment, let along a lunch bag!!! Clearly I purchased it and it has since replaced that boring striped one.  

Better yet, I have been (literally) swinging it around town all week and of course everyone loves it. Who doesn't love Hello Kitty? I know, an absurd suggestion. I would say it really has been a little pick-me up for the whole department, where everyone is deep in the trenches getting ready for the end of our lives (better known as midterms), hello kitty is able to put a smile on our otherwise pained faces. 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment