Sunday, July 21, 2013

food lately: not really but still good, part 1

I have been cooking (& eating) but I've been behind on posting (obviously).  
So here are some things from the last couple of months...

Tomato-Basil Bread from here plus I added some sun-dried tomatoes

Challah (at a Balla) from my bread cookbook, which is this one if you are interested (it was super delicious) 

Chocolate-Strawberry Pie with Whipped Cream for added deliciousness 

Southern Spread of deviled eggs, cheese, pickles, and crackers (for the derby! so long ago!)

More deviled eggs with a salad of blackberries, goat cheese, and pecans, so very good

and if your curious -- 

what goes in my traditional southern deviled eggs:
egg yolk
mayo 
dijon mustard
pickle juice (from the sweet ones)
salt, pepper, paprika, and cayenne 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment