Monday, June 9, 2014

hello hello s'mores

Why yes, it's summer now.  How that happened, I have no idea.  But anyway, it is summer so it is s'more season!  And I've been all about them this year.  

But sometimes you aren't by a grill (i know, that's ridiculous, it's SUMMER!) Don't despair. you can have s'more dip anytime!

I saw the ridiculously easy dip here and decided to make it for game night following the hot cocoa party when i had all these leftover marshmallows.  Yes, the hot cocoa party was in January and that is when I kicked off s'more season...

S'more Dip

Preheat the oven to 450.
Grab a pyrex and grease it with a little canola oil.

Fill with a bag of chocolate chips and top with marshmallows.  I used the jumbo ones so I cut them in half.

Bake until golden brown & gooey.  Mine took longer (probably because of the jumbo size), about 15 minutes, but smaller ones may go faster.

Serve with graham crackers and enjoy!





Yes, it is delicious. Enjoy!

xoxo